Thursday, April 15, 2010

My fiance born in Basildon,London and i born in Bachok,kelantan..But we all living in Kuala Lumpur.I living at Ampang, and my fiance at Klang....Firstly i meet him at tv....and saw him in my dream,can believe it...before i'm crazy thinking about that's. And after i bought broadband and i searching him at facebook,i'm lucky coz he hear what i'm telling him..
and now,we are happy ,but sometimes Allah give a test for our relationship.
I planning to open U BY NORMS DESIGNER since 2008.i take order from customer to make's dress for our clients.i learn from my untie's .She have boutique in perak,she living in perak right now,but the ways i learn fashion from her about one year.She is my young sister's in my dad's family.So,from 15.04.2010 i declare U BY NORMS DESIGNER AS A GOOD BRAND IN FASHION.The special you can ask me about fashion,handbag,and shoes.Also wedding dress...All quality i import from other's country,not only in local malaysian.....

No comments:

Post a Comment